If you have found this page, you may have attended my recent presentation at the South Georgia Regional Library about creating a Digital Family Album.
As I do the presentation all week, I’ll work on improving this. So, I’m glad you’re here — but come back next week when I’ve got this right.
Before you get started — get some headphones or earbuds (The reference desk offers a pair for $2)
But here are some of the important links that we discussed:
Story Corps http://storycorps.org/animation/
(Watch the great story of Astronaut Ronald McNair checking out a book at the library)
How to Use Windows Movie Maker (In the Library)
Thumb Drives- SGRL offers 2 GB Thumb Drives for $5 (Check the Reference Desk)
– Get two (2) 16 GB Drives from Amazon for $12
– I showed the 8 GB drive I got from Wal-Mart for $10
– Dropbox Start w/ 2 GB free online storage
– Google Attached to your G-Mail/YouTube accounts
– CloudOn Microsoft Product tied to some corporate e-mail accounts
This is the proverbial tip of the iceberg. All of these options can lead you to new and exciting ways to share your family’s story.